I believe that when you choose an industrial vacuum cleaner, you will find that the appearance and function basically introduce the vacuum cleaner, but the price varies greatly. So how do we choose a cost-effective industrial vacuum cleaner?
First, let us popularize the basic knowledge and classification of industrial vacuum cleaners:
Vacuum cleaners are divided into household, commercial and industrial (capacity, power and price vary).
1. Unit type: generally within 1000 yuan, individual varieties may exceed 5,000 yuan (only for high-end customers), the service life is usually 2 - 3 years.
2. Business type: mainly used for cleaning companies, property companies and general economic chain hotels. The service life is usually 5 - 6 years
3. Industrial type: The cost is basically around 10,000 yuan, and domestic products can be controlled at 50,000-80,000 yuan. The service life is usually 8 - 10 years
Again, how industrial vacuum cleaners work
The industrial vacuum cleaner adopts a multi-stage high-pressure blower, a vortex blower, and a scroll-type air pump device enters the vacuum inside the barrel body, and the negative pressure rapidly increases. The high negative pressure causes the air to quickly enter the inside of the barrel through the air inlet, the barrel dust brush and the vacuum tube. The air flow collects and processes the solid particles into the barrel, the filter bag enters the air inlet, the inner surface of the solid adheres to the filter bag, the filtered air passes through the filter bag at the initial aperture, and then passes through the secondary filter element, so that the air can reach the discharge standard and filter The rear air enters the exhaust pipe through the ventilation system of the fan or pump, and finally returns to the inside of the workshop to reduce energy, especially heat loss. The higher the negative pressure, the stronger the suction, the larger the diameter of the suction port, and the higher the flow rate. The corresponding negative pressure is reduced and the suction is reduced. By selecting the appropriate model, the negative pressure can be kept within a constant range to accommodate the absorption and treatment of different materials.
Again, the difference between industrial vacuum cleaners
1. Performance: Good industrial vacuum cleaner performance is more stable (for example, vacuum cleaner gradually decreases after a period of use)
2. Service life: A good industrial vacuum cleaner has a longer service life and less maintenance. In the long run, it is more cost effective to buy a good vacuum cleaner (such as household appliances, better quality and more durable).
3. Materials: It is well known that high-quality industrial vacuum cleaners at reasonable prices can meet quality requirements.
4. Function: Good industrial vacuum cleaner has received a lot of market feedback, making its design more user-friendly, easier to operate and safer.
5. Safety: For example, the use of vacuum cleaners in some flammable and explosive places may cause an explosion, and the excellent industrial vacuum cleaners are specially treated in the design, with explosion-proof function and high safety.
Finally, how to buy an industrial vacuum cleaner
1. According to the application requirements: Select an industrial vacuum cleaner that needs to work continuously for 24 hours according to the application frequency and working time.
2. According to the dust situation: choose dry or wet vacuum cleaner, determine the power and capacity of the industrial vacuum cleaner according to the proportion and quantity of dust.
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.