Industrial dust removal equipment maintenance method:
1. Before each use, first check whether the filter bag and filter element are installed, whether the fan is turned correctly, and then check whether the filter bag and filter element are damaged. If damage occurs, it must be replaced in time. It is strictly forbidden to use damaged filter bag and Filter element.
2. If the industrial vacuum cleaner uses a belt drive, check the belt for wear and tear.
3. Always clean the dust in the filter bag after using the industrial vacuum cleaner to prevent moisture bonding.
4. If the industrial dust removal equipment is in use, it is found that the suction force becomes small. At this time, it is necessary to check whether the suction pipe and the suction nozzle are blocked, whether the filter bag is too full, and whether the surface of the filter element is too dusty, according to the amount of dust. Size, the filter bag and filter element can be cleaned regularly, and the filter can be used to remove dust by blowing back with compressed air or by hand tapping.
Industrial dust removal equipment precautions:
1. When cleaning the industrial vacuum cleaner, please wipe it with a damp cloth containing water or neutral detergent. The main head should not be immersed in water for cleaning. Do not use corrosive detergent such as gasoline or banana water. Otherwise, the casing will crack.
2. Do not fold the hose frequently and do not stretch or bend it excessively.
3. Clean up the debris and dusting accessories in the bucket in time, clean the dust bag after each work, check whether there is any perforation or air leakage, and thoroughly clean the dust and dust bag with detergent and warm water, and blow dry. Do not use dusty dust bags that are not dry.
4. Check the power cord and plug for damage. After use, wind the power coil into a tie and place it on the top cover hook of the machine head.
5. If the host heats up, emits a burnt smell, or has abnormal vibration and noise, it should be repaired in time, and should not be used barely.
6. Check if there is any blockage or debris in the air inlet after the water absorption work is finished, otherwise it needs to be cleaned. Check the float for damage.
7, the use of industrial vacuum cleaners need to be handled lightly, can not be external impact.
8. When the industrial vacuum cleaner is deactivated, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
9. Do not let the industrial vacuum cleaner be in continuous working for a long time. Please keep the working time within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine.
10. When the industrial vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the suction will be reduced due to the blockage of the filter mesh. In order to prevent the suction drop, the filter and the bag should be washed regularly with water. After washing and drying in a cool place, the suction can be restored.http://www.chinavacuumcleaner.com/index.html