The performance of the concrete floor grinding machine includes: grinding width, grinding head operation mode, rotation speed, grinding head unit pressure, water volume control, etc. The construction standards are divided into: flatness, clarity and glossiness.
1. The grinding area of the floor grinding machine: relatively speaking, the larger the grinding area of the machine, the higher the flatness of the construction ground, but it is also the increase in the grinding range that makes the leveling efficiency of the ground level difference lower.
2. Operation mode of the grinding head of the floor grinding machine: The more complicated the operation mode of the grinding head of the floor grinding machine, the greater the grinding force, the higher the working efficiency, and the higher the ground clarity. The grinding force of the two-way 12-grind head floor grinder is stronger.
3. Rotation speed of floor grinder: Generally, the higher the number of revolutions of the grinding head of the floor grinder, the grinding force will also increase. However, excessively high speed will reduce the grinding force of the abrasive and the ground. When the pressure of the grinding head is relatively low, it will reduce the stability of the machine operation and reduce the construction standard.
4. Unit pressure of the grinding head of the floor grinding machine: the pressure of the grinding head of the floor grinding machine and even the weight of the machine, the greater the pressure of the grinding head, the higher the relative efficiency and leveling rate. If the pressure of the grinding head is too high, the cutting force will increase when the ground is too soft. At this time, the floor grinder cannot run at a uniform speed, which will reduce the smoothness of the construction.
5. Water volume control: Generally, ground grinding is divided into wet grinding and dry grinding, which mainly determine the ground. Water can play the role of lubrication, chip removal and cooling. With the change of the grinding process of granite hard ground, the amount of water should be controlled in time. Ground polishing temperature will also directly affect the polishing luminosity.
Through the introduction of the performance of the floor grinding machine, I believe that everyone can understand the performance of each part of the floor grinding machine and it is easy to choose the floor grinding machine that better meets your needs.http://www.chinavacuumcleaner.com